Friday, March 12, 2010

What Tunit studs should I use on Artificial turf for my new soccer shoes?

What Tunit studs should I use on Artificial turf for my new soccer shoes?





I Bought F50+ tunit soccer shoes, what studs should I use for artificial turf because that is the turf i play on.





http://www.soccerevolution.com/store/ima...





or





http://www.soccerevolution.com/store/ima...








Which ones tell me?

What Tunit studs should I use on Artificial turf for my new soccer shoes?
The first studs, Hard Ground studs, are better suited for artificial turf. The shorter and thicker HG studs provide better traction and less impact to your feet than Firm Ground or Soft Ground cleats.


However, it's really a matter of preference. I used to play in artificial turf too and I used FG cleats, the second pic, because I liked the increased traction.


I don't recommend SG cleats for you because artificial turf is hard. SG cleats are specifically designed for soft, muddy, wet fields and the longer studs are meant to penetrate the ground to reduce the chance of you slipping and falling on the wet field. If you use these studs on artificial turf, you will increase the impact to your feet and increase the risk of injury.
Reply:There's another pair of studs for the F50 that you didn't put. Those other ones are the ones you should buy. http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage.p...


These are the ones you should buy.



car makes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

used shoes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting