Friday, March 12, 2010

What shoes would/did you wear to prom?

Prom is coming up (June 20-something) and I need to know what types of shoes there are out there. I'm very used to wearing running shoes and I don't have any fancy shoes at home. Also, I was wondering if there are any special shoes that would fit around bunions, but still would look very nice. Thanks in advance! Ok.

What shoes would/did you wear to prom?
I think the "thong" type (like flip-flop) shoes would be great if you have odd shaped feet, and it won't hurt your bunion. Please don't get extremely high heels, no one in their right state of mind would stand on high heels the whole night. Get something like kitten heel or something, it's cute and dressy, but comfortable too. The color is completely up to you. Good luck.
Reply:im in the classic side.


like urban outfitters etc.


well... i wore is.. (your probably gonna laugh)


i wore blue high top converses which looked actually nice with my blue dress and black and white tights. haha



visual arts uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

used shoes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting