Sunday, March 14, 2010

What paint should I use to paint my vans-style shoes?

I've recently bought some white vans-style shoes and I'm wanting to hand paint them. What would be the best paint to use for this (obviously it would have to be waterproof)?

What paint should I use to paint my vans-style shoes?
yeah acrylic would just peel off.. ive painted on stuff like shirts before and i'd say your best bet would be fabric paint.


you can also get these crayons that are for fabric.. they look like crayons but go on like paint they're really good too.
Reply:well acrylic is water proof but it would probably peel off.


try looking at fabric paint. i used to use them all the time. they seem to stick and i assume theyre waterproof.



scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

used shoes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting