Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What kind of spikes should I use in my shoes for XC?

I will be running meets on both all dirt courses and some courses with pavement. I am going to get blanks for the pavement courses but what should I get for mainly grass and dirt courses?

What kind of spikes should I use in my shoes for XC?
Go with the answer by Blah below.
Reply:Your state probably has rules regarding the max. length of a spike.





I usually went with some 3/4 in. spikes in the toe, and some 1/2 inch ones further back. But if my warmup showed me something that meant i should change them, i did. Just ask your coach or a more experianced runner on your team if you don't know for that race. But have spares because they do break and wear down.



mobility scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

used shoes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting