Sunday, March 14, 2010

Help me find shoes I can wear? [details]?

I've been wearing sandals for years because of foot problems, but now I need closed shoes.





These are the preferred parameters:


must be wide, because my feet are rather wide,


need some arch support,


as cool as possible because my feet tend to be hot,


not too constrictive on the top of the foot, on account of pain,


preferrably adjustable at the heel (I must have an oddly shaped achilles tendon)





Once upon a time I used to wear "earth shoes" but can't find them any more. Any suggestions?

Help me find shoes I can wear? [details]?
New Balance sneakers. They come in all widths and are made of "breathable" materials. If you look on the website, they explain all the different options with their sneakers. I need to use "motion control" sneakers to help me walk properly. I have orthotics (for fallen arches) that I insert into my sneakers and they fit perfectly.



cat skin problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

used shoes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting