Friday, March 12, 2010

Can I use the Nike+ stuff in other shoes?

I have recently bought a new pair of Asics running shoes, but then i saw the Nike+ stuff. I think it looks really good and would like to use it with my iPod but i don't want to splash out on another pair of shoes. Is there anyway of using the sensor in different makes of shoe?

Can I use the Nike+ stuff in other shoes?
nope i unfortunately found that out when i only bought the nike plus thing and tried it in my other nikes and it didn't register...since the shoes were 100 bucks about i decided to return it ..it only works with the shoe
Reply:you can find a little accessory that holds the Nike + piece. It loops into your shoe laces like your chip does when you are racing. they are cheap too. Look on line or in a speciality running store. I run with a buddie who uses this and he says it works fine.


http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/news/co...


something like this.. although I have seen others for less



military loans

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

used shoes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting