Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can I use any ipod with my nike+ shoes?

I just bought some new Nike+ running shoes and now want to buy a used ipod off of ebay (I'm going cheap, I know). So first I want to know if i have to use a nano, or if I can buy like a 30gig video and use that. Also, does it have to be a certain generation or newer one? Any other info would be appreciated as well. Thanks!

Can I use any ipod with my nike+ shoes?
must use nano:





"At this time, it is only for nanos. Mostly because they have flash and not a hard drive, and because the iPod Updater only includes Nike software for nanos. If you really want to run with the sport kit, you could buy a 1GB nano for $149. That could just store your running music, or something."



microsoft excel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

used shoes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting